Notice: during temporary exhibitions the price of admission is subject to change. Check if there are exhibitions
Ticket Gallerie dell’Accademia:
Full price ticket: € 12.00 (+ € 1.50 as reservation fee)
Reduced price ticket: € 6.00 (+ € 1.50 as reservation fee)
- European citizens aged 18 to 25 with identification document
- Permanent state teachers without their school group
Free ticket: € 0.00 (+ € 1.50 as reservation fee)
- Citizens under 18 years of age
- European teachers and students from the school of architecture, preservation of the cultural heritage, science of liberal education and from the courses of art degree or literary subjects with an archaeological or artistic curriculum from the faculty of literature and philosophy
- Employed for the Ministry of Culture and Heritage
- Members of voluntary associations which promote and popularize the knowledge of the cultural heritage (on the basis of special agreement stipulated with the Ministry – art. 12, 8th paragraph of the Code)
- Members of the ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- European disabled people attende by a membeer of their family or by a care worker
- European tourist guides in the exercise of their duties
- Tourist interpreters working with a tourist guide
Free ticket: € 0,00 (+ € 7.00 as reservation fee for group)
- Students and teachers of European Private and Public Schools
Reduced and free tickets are regulated by the D.M. April 20th 2006, No 239 and explanatory circular.
From 5 August 2016 every Friday the Accademia Gallery will be open all day from 8.15 am to 22.15 (ticket office closes at 21.45).
The titles of access charges by 18:15 hours will be:
– Full ticket € 3,00
– Reduced ticket € 2,00
Are accessible only halls Samsung (‘600) on the ground floor.
Remain unchanged gratuity decreed by the Ministry
EUROPEAN HERITAGE DAYS
On the occasion of European Heritage Days, Saturday 24 September 2016 the Gallerie dell’Accademia will remain open until 22.15 (last admission 21:45). You can visit in the evening from 18.15 the “Samsung“ rooms at the price of € 1.00.
EVEN FOR THE ENTIRE 2016:
- Free admission on the first Sunday of each month. The ticket is to be collected directly at the ticket office. NOT IN BOOKING
Cost of booking (to be added to the ticket price):
- single booking: € 1,50 per person
- schools/groups booking: € 7,00 (from 11 to 25 people)
For all the citizens from Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein, the same facilities of United Europe citizens will be available.
The entrance is allowed only on the booked day and time. If that is not possible because of any circumstance beyond one’s control, the entrace will be allowed in the following days, even beyond the validity of the ticket, according to the availability.
Temporary free passes for some studying reasons can be allowed by the Special Board for the Venetian Museum Pole.